A online registration form must be completed in full.
An invoice will be issued once the organisers have received your registration.
- To avoid errors, please write your account number or initials and surname in the deposit reference block on the deposit slip or bank transfer. Payment can be made by electronic transfer to SA Society of Medical Technologists.
- Once you have submitted your registration you will receive an email confirmation of your registration and invoice with the banking details, for your records.
- Any amendments to registrations must be made in writing and directed to the Congress Organisers.
- No registration will be confirmed until the completed registration form and full payment have been received.
Bank account details will be indicated on the invoice.
Cancellation of registration must be given in writing.
- If cancellation is received one (1) months prior the congress date, a full refund will be applicable, less a 25% administration cost
- If cancellation is received 20 days prior the congress date, a 50% refund will be applicable
- If cancellation is received 10 days prior the congress date, no refund will be applicable unless exceptional circumstances exist. Circumstances will be evaluated and decided upon by the Organising committee.
Where possible, we recommend that delegates pre-register and pay prior to their arrival for the Congress, but on-site registration will be possible. However you will not be able to attend the social functions.
Your registration pack will be available for collection from the Congress Registration Desk Ilanga Estate at the following times:
Friday, 25 October from 08:00
Saturday, 26 October from 07:00
Sunday, 27 October from 07:00